Carolina Crown 2023

I really hope the last chord progression in the closer stays the same. Love the Bflat minor 2 then the G flat major 4 then back to B flat minor. It's such good writing. Didn't mean to flex or anything but I had to work out that chord progression for myself because I love it haha

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Vuitton said:

But everyone has time off to practice and accomplish improvements. I'll be interesting at Broken Arrow to see who finishes 2nd between Crown, Coats and Boston. Can't wait.

Bluecoats is probably my favorite show this season, followed by Crown, Regiment and Cadets.

My guy, I didn’t mention placements, comparisons to other corps, we all know that they also will improve, I would imagine. I’m simply saying this is a very opportune time for Crown to dig in, that’s all👍

• Like 3

But everyone has time off to practice and accomplish improvements. I'll be interesting at Broken Arrow to see who finishes 2nd between Crown, Coats and Boston. Can't wait.

Bluecoats is probably my favorite show this season, followed by Crown, Regiment and Cadets.

But in this stretch, Crown has a good bit more than the closer competing corps.  

• Like 1

But in this stretch, Crown has a good bit more than the closer competing corps.  

Might be a peek at what's going on in the mountains of NC on a certain website. What we all want to see isn't shown so I am expecting something new. Picked up on a few other things even from the angle its at. One thing I will say, the toe down marching in the ballad is definitely boosting their VP scores because it looks fantastic

• Like 3

Oh yeah they completely left the closer out wow. 

10 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

My guy, I didn’t mention placements, comparisons to other corps, we all know that they also will improve, I would imagine. I’m simply saying this is a very opportune time for Crown to dig in, that’s all👍

Fair play. Yeah, I can't wait to see how they progress. This is my favorite Crown show since 2015.

I can tell the Flag Line has definitely been cleaning right before the Ballad, specially the Toss to Toss section! 

• Like 3