Carolina Crown 2023

18 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Crown on pg. 2?! As we get into the meet (sp?) of the season?

Jeeze folks. Speculate, ad lib, sum’in.

H@ll, fake DCI newz even…

I apologize, I have had a very hectic week in preparation for my vacation down to San Antonio. Flying out late tonight after work. Super excited to see them in the Alamodome next weekend. It’s a show day, so everyone who is going please enjoy yourself. 

And yes, I think we’d all enjoy a cake recipe or two given we won’t be able to consume it live from home  

Edited by MadisonBandMan1
  • Like 2

Okay, we need boots/heels/sneakers/flip-flops, whatever, on the ground here!

$50 to whomever will provide on site, CrownBIASED field analysis tonight in ArKan$a$💸💸💸

Kidding, of course. Can’t imagine how brutal the heat & humidity is going to be out there for the spectators. For mm’s, well, at least they’ve got youth on their sides.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

Okay, we need boots/heels/sneakers/flip-flops, whatever, on the ground here!

$50 to whomever will provide on site, CrownBIASED field analysis tonight in ArKan$a$💸💸💸

Kidding, of course. Can’t imagine how brutal the heat & humidity is going to be out there for the spectators. For mm’s, well, at least they’ve got youth on their sides.

48 minutes ago, WildcatMello said:

I'll be at the show tonight and have great seats. Taking my older sister and she's never gone to one before. Their last show was a few days ago so it should be improved quite a bit.

Made my post before I read yours.

Venmo or paypal?

Excited to hopefully see a video later tonight or tomorrow to see any changes from a better angle that the WCU video. Should be interesting to see the gap between Crown and Bloo whatever direction they go

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WildcatMello said:

You've gotta see this live folks

I get to see them back home in Atlanta for the first time since 16. I’m excited 😁

15 minutes ago, WildcatMello said:

You've gotta see this live folks

Saw them last week and they were incredible. I'm sure it was electric with almost a week of practice

• Like 2