Carolina Crown 2023

Costume changes for the characters pulls the story line out a lot.  It's stuff like that thats' gonna pull the show forward.  

They need to get Arthur emoting with the show mood better though.  He seems prone to the 'guard smiles all the time' school of training.  That ballad should be breaking his heart.  I mean "the love of your life just dumped you for ....LANCELOT of all people.  Why are you smiling?" 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Costume changes for the characters pulls the story line out a lot.  It's stuff like that thats' gonna pull the show forward.  

They need to get Arthur emoting with the show mood better though.  He seems prone to the 'guard smiles all the time' school of training.  That ballad should be breaking his heart.  I mean "the love of your life just dumped you for ....LANCELOT of all people.  Why are you smiling?" 

We need Brando.

STEEELLLLAA!!!

16 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

He was going to divorce her anyway, this way he doesn't have to pay alimony. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I’ve been laughing inside at people the last week or so saying the guard characters were getting lost and needed a costume change…been wanting to say just wait, it’s coming

• Like 2

Yeah.  I've been saying "this staff knows what it's doing with a slow burn revealing all the things in this show" too.  It's nice to see it coming out though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wigwam said:

Need the crown set, maybe by Atlanta?

The crown logo for this year with the sword definitely lends itself to a set in the drill…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Yes, it’s time for it.

I'd make book on Hotlanta, but if they waited one more night for NB….

Fuggitaboutit.