Carolina Crown 2023

10 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

The crown Arthur uses is too 

Going for the gold!!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, WildcatMello said:

Anyone wanna take astab at their score score tonight? They scored 95.725 at their last show in Pittsburgh, which is higher than they scored in prelims last year with a 95.55. I wouldn't be surprised with 96.2 or higher. 

Btw...anyone know why they've never filled a hole. It's either a trumpet or mello. They've had it since the beginning of the season. Sometimes you cant tell because of spacing issues throughout the show.

Mic'd uber screamer, they've kept on ice all season.

Allegedly cloned from Maynard Ferguson DNA...

12 hours ago, WildcatMello said:

Anyone wanna take astab at their score score tonight?

No. I'm too scared to make any predictions for the top 4, LOL. It's going to be a fantastic night.

39 minutes ago, MBo1974 said:

BAC has hit their ceiling, although I am sure their score will go up.  

I do not agree. None of the top 4 have hit their ceiling. If they had they would be getting 9.9s and 9.8s in acheivement and no one is getting that yet.

If the top four are all within 0.5 (I'm not so sure yet) then any of them could win, including Boston. I wouldn't mind it - I always love when we have a 1st time champion.

I'm just concerned that the reason Crown and Bluecoats were both within 0.5 of BD head-to-head is the two of the other four weren't there. Meaning, in the captions where Crown and Bluecoats scored 2nd to BD, that spread might widen when all four are there as those second place finishes could turn into thirds and fourths.

I think Crown has beaten BD in more captions at one head-to-head show than anyone else. This that correct?

We'll see.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 1

Where the F is everybody?