Blue Devils in the Details 2023

It's amazing how people called me arrogant for saying Blue Devils were going to win, a coward for not being able to admit that Blue Devils could also finish 4th and told me to "get over" the fact that Allentown was one show and Boston was 0.3 down from BD.

Where are those people this morning?

Understanding is not arrogance. Hell, I don't really even understand always, but I have nearly 40 years of experience in this activity to rely on. I have friends who are or were on staff at top corps and judges. Friends who know a hell of a lot more than I. Friends who I vehemently argued with for YEARS, during which I claimed BD was winning unfairly. I cannot thank them enough for their patience and not telling me to #### off.

Sometimes, I think being intelligent is recognizing that you don't know anything and listening to and relying on people who know more than you. So, now, when these friends tell me things, I listen with an open mind and I learn. This learning has really allowed me to see the Blue Devils, past and present, with open eyes and an open heart. They have deserved every single accolade and title they have gotten.

Congratulations, Blue Devils on your undefeated season and #21.

You are truly a marvel.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 7

Congratulations to the Blue Devils on their win last night!  It is a THREEPEAT!    We're on to 2024!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

BDs encore run was electric last night! Stadium was still packed, and nearly every one was on their feet the whole performance. 

Thank you BD for another amazing year!

With that being said.........you have had 12 hours now to celebrate. Fun time is over! Back to the lab, time to cook up another banger!

DO IT UP DEVILS!

moved from sect 600 something to 300 something for the encore run and WOW it was just crazy. Definitely going to buy my tickets more than a week out next year so I get some decent seats...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

You might be right sister. I can't remember but he might have started a thread either before or after me. 

If @theonlyfizzle has already did one, than I nominate @Metalbinky to start the 2024 thread since his kid is returning to BD next year!

I went a-head and just started one. Was one already created ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

BDs encore run was electric last night! Stadium was still packed, and nearly every one was on their feet the whole performance. 

Thank you BD for another amazing year!

With that being said.........you have had 12 hours now to celebrate. Fun time is over! Back to the lab, time to cook up another banger!

DO IT UP DEVILS!

They posted a new recruitment vid on Insta within minutes of finishing their finals performance last night 🫡 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lllusl0n29 said:

moved from sect 600 something to 300 something for the encore run and WOW it was just crazy. Definitely going to buy my tickets more than a week out next year so I get some decent seats...

I can’t wait to see what trouble BAC gets into next season. I already know that the guard will be buckwild. 

• Like 3

Congratulations to the Blue Devils on their 2023 DCI winning  World Class Div. Championship!.  Undefeated season as well. ( with the unbeaten streak continuing ! ).  I enjoyed this season's show as well. As a BAC'er, lets duke this out on the field next year as well.... ( and the year after that too... lol )  Again, congrats to the marchers, staff, alums and BD fans for their win ! 🏆

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1