The Cavaliers 2023

3 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

For tonight's show there are not 8 corps that will have higher scores. The only other corps in their tier as of now that is at this show is Cadets. 

I think dcifanforlife meant 8 Corps nationally that have higher scores (BD, BAC, BC, Crown, Mandarins, Phantom, Cadets, Blue Stars) and or have broken 80.  Cadets & BS haven’t quite hit 80 but likely will on their next outing. 

• Like 2

79.4 Tupelo

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, dureau said:

79.4 Tupelo

Not surprised. They're still ok.

• Like 1

I'm not gonna lie, I had a lot of emotions earlier... lots of frustration, and thoughts of... (I have no idea WHAT you are doing, but maybe I should quit because I have haters and it's just not worth it because I make decent money to put bacon on the table and a very little)... but I won't...

I understand that this is an educational like experience for the younger minds, but how can you teach unless you KNOW what you are trying to progress?

Put me in there coach. I can play!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Cavidad said:

Guys doing there best but the show itself is letting them down a bit. Significant re-write of one part coming. Go green Machine!

After the design team video was posted, I was so anxious to watch them once I signed up for my annual Flo contract for one month.  Let's hope the design team has made some changes to match their pre-season hype and how the fans will love what they will see. 

• Like 1

Some changes that cleaned up and heightened the middle section quite a bit, from the rehearsal I saw earlier this week. Closer is the 600 lb gorilla that needs fixing - totally anti-climactic in the way it's been staged, and it's dragging down the GE numbers.

Drummers continuing to crush it. Not sure if the rest of the show will allow them to be ranked top 3 in the caption by Finals week, but they're definitely making a statement.