Bluecoats 2023

11 hours ago, ContraFart said:

BDs guard is fire though, and I think they very much deserve the Zingali

Bloo's guard seems much in the position of BD's guard 2016-2019 and 2022. Their book and performance are phenomenal but they are built to integrate into and strengthen the show design rather than specifically compete for Zingali in an era where BAC guard has raised the technical bar (and no shade on BAC's artistic achievement). BD figured out how to both this year, and it won't take much for Bloo to do the same. I expect their guard to bring a Zingali to Canton. 

Last night in the opener I was fixated on the butterflies of all things. They used those so well they had to be getting solid credit for it. 

• Like 2

I liked this show a whole lot more than I expected to.

Quick question, though: who provided the voiceover/narration for this show? He sounds EXACTLY like Clavicus Vile from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (voiced by Stephen Russell).

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, hostrauser said:

I liked this show a whole lot more than I expected to.

Quick question, though: who provided the voiceover/narration for this show? He sounds EXACTLY like Clavicus Vile from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (voiced by Stephen Russell).

Its based on a recording by JacobTV and Masanori Oishi. The same voice is used in the recording and its even modulated the same way the Bluecoats did it 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

I have a feeling he was tripping by stepping on his shoelaces. 

I thought it might have been in the fabric of his pants. In any case, he recovered quickly.

On 8/13/2023 at 3:55 AM, Ashontheinternet said:

this show was personally kind of life changing but that's a story for a different audience. bloo performed the hell out of this program every night. i will remember this show until i die. in terms of design, i believe this show to be perfect. musically, visually, and conceptually engaging and compelling from start to finish. thank you, bloo. i wont forget this. 

Yes! I agree and you deserved every minute of it!

• Thanks 1