The Cadets 2023

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I'm just your opposite.  I find the curved bars visually ineffective as viewed from the stands. 

I know Cadets try to do creative things with them symbolically but the bottom line is that it just doesn't do anything for me.  My reaction isn't "wow, look at the weight of the world being shown by the colorguard," rather my reaction to this creative CG work is either "huh?" or "eh."

That's fair, but my reaction to any props today isn't "wow." Props aren't unique anymore - they are just takes off other props we have seen before. I think the last time we really saw props really enhance a show and be used very effectively as part of the visual show was Vanguard 2018 and before them Bluecoats 2016. Other than that, IMO props really aren't that effective.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I just arrived in Indy a couple hours ago. Spent the afternoon at the zoo. If you’ve got time, the zoo is wonderful here 

Thanks, just might do that before my late dinner reservation at St Elmos Steakhouse.  😋 

30 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm not going to finals since DC decided to give me Jury duty starting tomorrow. 

Boo buck the system 😂

• Haha 1

Countdown!  Loving Indy so far.  Watching the last of the Open class corps, some great performances.   Can't wait to see Cadets live for 1st time since San Antonio!  

FHNSAB

• Like 2

GO CADETS! Make a statement. Be the unchallenged and undoubted 5th place corps tonight. Make it yours.

• Like 5