The Cadets 2023

11 minutes ago, resipsaloquitur said:

Was it Denton or Tomball that had the 10-hour-wait ginormous line to get in the gates last year?

Tomball had a wait, but it wasn't 10 hours. 

I had no problem because I got to the show when the gates opened. To my knowledge, the metal detectors had a "malfunction". My dad was stuck in that line and explained to me what happened. 

I liked the stadium, but I felt horrible for the folks that missed the first show or two.

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Tomball had a wait, but it wasn't 10 hours. 

I had no problem because I got to the show when the gates opened. To my knowledge, the metal detectors had a "malfunction". My dad was stuck in that line and explained to me what happened. 

I liked the stadium, but I felt horrible for the folks that missed the first show or two.

Kind of like my finals experience. Had zero problem getting into the stadium, but I was there waiting for gates to open. Guess it does pay off to be a nerd sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Sh0uldN0t said:

Is this show announcement for real?

If it is, they have their mythology wrong. Atlas wasn't an athlete. Atlas lost the battle of the gods and was condemned to hold up the world. 

From the reading, I don't believe they are using the story of Atlas literally. They're using the symbolism of Atlas holding the up the world as "strength".

Then there is this: “We've talked about the importance of well-being and mental health,” he said. “So, it’s this whole idea of all of us having our own battles, and carrying the weight of the world in our own lives. That’s going to be shown within the show.”