Your Nominee for the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame - by Jan. 15th

So, do you know someone who deserves to be honored? Here's your chance.

Any interested party can submit a candidate by going here and clicking on "Membership" in the upper left hand corner:

https://www.wdchof.org/

Note that there are 2 categories, Regular and Associate. Read the requirements, fill out the appropriate form and submit it before January 15th.

1 hour ago, rmurrey74 said:

When will Hopkins be removed from this HOF? 

If this is the same HOF, probably won’t happen.  He recently attended a HOF dinner & posted pictures with several folks. (I think this was the same HOF?) They all seemed gleeful & full of joy in the pics… 🤔

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

In my personal view, this person is of far less importance than the other 400 members of the WDCHOF. He's the equivalent of a Confederate statue that has both opponents and defenders.

Focusing this thread on this individual does a disservice to all the others who, for good reason, have been honored in the past, and to the truly extraordinary persons who deserve recognition going forward.

This is an opportunity to show your support for them. Choose that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I nominate Tim Farrell who over the years has  kept Phantom Regiment relevant through good times and bad. He’s always been there for the organization. Kudos Tim.

• Like 1

First time I've actually perused the membership. Did I miss Tom Float and Larry McCormick?

46 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

First time I've actually perused the membership. Did I miss Tom Float and Larry McCormick?

No, you didn't. And that's exactly the point. They clearly deserve to be recognized, honored and inducted. Please use the forms on the website, or encourage someone else to do so. Any interested party can file a submission:

https://www.wdchof.org/

I can certainly think of someone, but sadly I don't know where he taught and for how long, just know that he taught drum corps for a period.