When one judge calls the show

4 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Let's make this simple. Replace the word "perfect" with "maximum" in the debate. Now defend your points. 

To be clear, I am directing this to both of you. @guardling & @contrafart. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

You can explain away till one is blue BUT if only part of what was said wants to be heard there's no point , then you have to agree to disagree. BUT I do agree that the word perfect does not have a place in the conversation either today or even BITD

Murrey74 also made some points but i guess instead of making a point and move on it becomes a back and forth not necessary. One can always disagree with a judgement or outcome.

I made my points, maybe not clear enough so time to move on .🙂

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

To be fair, go back thru the comments, @GUARDLING has been saying "Maximum" from the get go. 

• Thanks 5

48 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

I was only talking about PIW, but be semantic 

I took the words you yourself typed and demonstrated RCC did not get the only perfect 20 "of the entire competition."

Back to the issue at hand:

Let me ask- suppose the judge hapoened to glance down to write a comment on his tote sheet at the moment the fall occurred, thus he did not see the fall.

If for whatever reason the fall was simply not seen, there would not be anything to fault based on what the judge saw in that case. Perhaps the judge did see it and still gave the mark, but there is the possibility the fall was simply not seen.

Edited by wolfgang
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Let's make this simple. Replace the word "perfect" with "maximum" in the debate. Now defend your points. 

Easy, do you reach maximum effectiveness if you fall down? Or does that remove achievement? Is the General Effect Maximized when there is a large distraction that takes you out of the production for 30 seconds? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

I took the words you yourself typed and demonstrated RCC did not get the only perfect 20 "of the entire competition."

Back to the issue at hand:

Let me ask- suppose the judge hapoened to glance down to write a comment on his tote sheet at the moment the fall occurred, thus he did not see the fall.

If for whatever reason the fall was simply not seen, there would not be anything to fault based on what the judge saw in that case. Perhaps the judge did see it and still gave the mark, but there is the possibility the fall was simply not seen.

The fall was 10 or more seconds and in the foreground. She has a 22 inch drum on her. I am not buying the argument that the judge did not see it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

You can explain away till one is blue BUT if only part of what was said wants to be heard there's no point , then you have to agree to disagree. BUT I do agree that the word perfect does not have a place in the conversation either today or even BITD

Murrey74 also made some points but i guess instead of making a point and move on it becomes a back and forth not necessary. One can always disagree with a judgement or outcome.

I made my points, maybe not clear enough so time to move on .🙂

Are you telling me that a 20 means nothing? It has no significance? I dont have to use the word perfect to make my point. When you make a huge mistake such as a very noticeable fall, that is not maximum achievement or effectiveness.

Why is that so hard to understand? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

Are you telling me that a 20 means nothing? It has no significance? I dont have to use the word perfect to make my point. When you make a huge mistake such as a very noticeable fall, that is not maximum achievement or effectiveness.

Why is that so hard to understand? 

completely understand🙂

She was down for approximately 5 seconds before returning to formation..not a judgement just an observation..peace