Midwest Premiere

1 minute ago, TOC said:

Too big for our back yard.

I'd measure my patio again.    In a perfect world I'd have space for that orange thing Crown had last year and this wind propeller thing.

10 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Colts have a good musical program. Not sold on the visual. They will make or break finals by their performance captions and if they can turn that music program into a more emotional ride 

I can dig that. The voice over malfunction hurt. It really does add to the show and bring clarity, especially the opener! 

3 hours ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

I can dig that. The voice over malfunction hurt. It really does add to the show and bring clarity, especially the opener! 

As us in indoor learned live and die by electronics. I've changed how I design to make sure that doesn't ruin a show now since it happened in prelims and caused us to miss finals years ago. 

I think worth mentioning is the FLO production of this event...I've been critical before, as many have, but this was the best presentation audio/visual I've experienced since I signed up in 2017..peace

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

I think worth mentioning is the FLO production of this event...I've been critical before, as many have, but this was the best presentation audio/visual I've experienced since I signed up in 2017..peace

Particularly multicam. I immediately mentioned that there must be a musician producing the video this year. They still desperately need better microphones. They do not capture near the amount of bass you can hear live. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

I was about to say the same thing! Fingers crossed for tonight!

• Like 1