What's your most Iconic "Company Front"?

Star of Indiana 1990 Belshazzar's Feast 

The company front didn't happen until the end of the show.  The George Zingali drill was wildly intense before hitting the front which seemed to come out of nowhere.  I jumped to my feet apparently screaming expletives, which were luckily not heard because of the cheering of the crowd.  

Edited by bluesman
grammar
  • Like 4

Star 1990 is my first choice. Always will be, forever and ever The show is my favorite of all time. What I like about the recording of that show is that it picked up the “FFF” moments so well from backfield to front and in blocks and company fronts. You can hear the crescendo into the company front, which is just goosebumps everytime. The opener of the Cavaliers show, same thing. I blew out a speaker once in my car because of the way that first, glorious, turn from backfield hit of Gloria comes through a speaker. 

But a close second…..Madison 1995. I was at Allentown that year to experience it.  Sat at the 45 yard years line, midway up.

The. Place. Was. Electric. …..I wasn’t in Buffalo, but Allentown was just as crazy. 2:48 of this video on. I have never seen or heard a crowd got that crazy over a corps. And the company front is the definition in Webster‘s of thrown babies. 

Edited by Dmlkmen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As a fan of 30 plus years now, I’d be amiss in this thread if I didn’t mention the 1994 27th Lancers Alumni show. The Danny Boy company front was overwhelmingly emotional for me, even though I wasn’t around to have ever seen the corps perform in their active days. I could feel what the crowd was feeling in Foxboro that night, when the moment happened. Really glad to say I was there to experience it. 

Edited by Dmlkmen
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, bluesman said:

Star of Indiana 1990 Belshazzar's Feast 

The company front didn't happen until the end of the show.  The George Zingali drill was wildly intense before hitting the front which seemed to come out of nowhere.  I jumped to my feet apparently screaming expletives, which were luckily not heard because of the cheering of the crowd.  

As much as everyone always talks about Garfield or Cavies when they talk about drill, this was the best final minute ever written. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

As much as everyone always talks about Garfield or Cavies when they talk about drill, this was the best final minute ever written. 

It's my favorite show and I competed against it, so that's how much I love it! 

Great choice!

• Thanks 1