Cavalcade of Brass - July 2nd, 2023

4 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Yeah, I get why it is needed in a compressed 10' version of the story but it is jarring to me knowing how stoic Arthur usually is in so many versions. 

He’s doing the ”Men In Tights” version.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cavaliers guard looks like a Cavaliers guard again, which is somewhat intangible, but the style of work and performance reminds me more of their past than what they had done in recent years.

The uniforms look nice, but they may have left some effect on the table by not doing the white gauntlets. They used to such unique visuals with them. If not now, when?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Rewind now during the break. Flo won't cut off the feed til scores are announced.

No audio available  on the replay? O.o

I have every reason to love the Cavies' show, as they're referencing a lot of my favorites ... but this just isn't clicking, on many levels. And performance quality right now makes it a challenge for me as a viewer who remembers those shows so fondly and how absolutely lights out they were with execution, even early season.

• Like 3