DCI - Western Corps Connection San Bernardino July 2nd 2023

6 hours ago, spacewill said:

My predictions

PC - 65.4 (+ 1.35) - they had visuals slips yesterday that were pretty significant and now fixed

The Academy - 66.255 (+0.7) - I assume they also had first show mistakes they will correct

Mandarins - 73.2 (+2.0) -  I think the judges will find it hard to continue to score them low if they put a 2nd amazing performance on the field

Blue Devils - 78.9 (+1.6)

Best of luck to all of them.  If you are there in person then please post updates!

Missed on the bottom 2, but top 2 surprisingly (or not) almost spot on....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brassboy said:

@Chief Guns How’d you feel about tonight vs last night’s performance?

Everyone improved in my opinion. Pacific Crest could grow into one of my favorite PC shows ever. They definitely had a better run than last night. Academy could be a dark horse for the 12th spot. We will see.  

Mandarins...........all of you people in the predictions thread saying Mandarins in 9th or 10th..................LMAO. 

BD.............It's criminal to be that darn clean 2nd show of the year. All i could do is shake my head in amazement. NO ONE MOVES LIKE BD. End of discussion. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, spacewill said:

Let us know if PC fixed some of their visuals from yesterday.  My son said they had a huge visual rif yesterday that has never happened before so maybe by fixing it they can get closer to The Academy!

Sorry brother just now seeing this comment. I had 15 family members with me at the show supporting my son. So it was hard to keep track of DCP and entertaining all the family that came to the show for support. 

• Like 5