To Encore or not to Encore in Utah 23

I just really don't see how anyone is going to possibly beat them and honestly if anyone does, I'm placing bets it comes down to colorguard score 

• Like 1

Just now, CAtenhut said:

They have 5 mics lined up the front sidelines and it is LOUD! But also so awesome! 😂

You have got to be really clean to get away with that though!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Maybe it's already planned, maybe not, but I wish there was more to the solid color props,door,stages whatever. Like I wish the squiggly cut out design was painted on them or something 

Close up, they seem to have seams in them. I fully expect them to come apart and back together at some point in the season when they’re ready to pull out the GE stops and drop the hammer 

• Like 2

Just now, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I just really don't see how anyone is going to possibly beat them and honestly if anyone does, I'm placing bets it comes down to colorguard score 

I honestly think this is a 99+ score show!  It has every element.  GE, Brass, Percussion, clean clean clean color guard...I just don't see how it won't be one of the best scoring ever.

• Like 6

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Close up, they seem to have seams in them. I fully expect them to come apart and back together at some point in the season when they’re ready to pull out the GE stops and drop the hammer 

I kinda noticed those too when I had seen the one multi cam video the other day and thought the same thing but wasn't sure 

9 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Maybe it's already planned, maybe not, but I wish there was more to the solid color props,door,stages whatever. Like I wish the squiggly cut out design was painted on them or something 

When they move them later in the show during the percussion feature, they are formed into the famous Manet cutout called "The Snail".  They have to be those solids to work

• Like 1