Houston show that's actually Tomball

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

We just got off at 2920. Just making a couple of quick stops and then I'm headed to the showsite.

Just wondering where you hang out once you get there, if it’s before gates open?🤔🔥

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Alright alright alright. Calm down lol I'm headed to Tom..... I mean, Houston right now lol!!!

Honestly yall, I have been upset with how people treat certain corps. DCI is about getting kids off the streets and teaching them life lessons. Come on guys, let's chill and cheer this kids on.

Edit* 

I am not driving. My brother is driving. I actually couldn't find my one clean Cavies shirts... oops! Lol!!! So, I got my jorts, Texas shoes, and a green Lucky 19 Brewing shirt on. Come to Lucky 19 to get some... luck.

Just buy a new shirt. Problem solved

Alright alright alright. Calm down lol I'm headed to Tom..... I mean, Houston right now lol!!!

Honestly yall, I have been upset with how people treat certain corps. DCI is about getting kids off the streets and teaching them life lessons. Come on guys, let's chill and cheer this kids on.

Edit* 

I am not driving. My brother is driving. I actually couldn't find my one clean Cavies shirts... oops! Lol!!! So, I got my jorts, Texas shoes, and a green Lucky 19 Brewing shirt on. Come to Lucky 19 to get some... luck.

Sounds like a good excuse to stop by the souvie stand and get a nice new green Cavaliers shirt!

have a blast!

• Haha 1

Edit* 

I mean I'm sure there's a souvie tent that would have a clean Cavies shirt... Just saying 😆

Edited by TheOneWhoKnows
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Sounds like a good excuse to stop by the souvie stand and get a nice new green Cavaliers shirt!

have a blast!

16 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I mean I'm sure there's a souvie tent that would have a clean Cavies shirt... Just saying 😆

Better yet, just tell them he's @Hook'emCavies & they'll give him the 'Cavies Gift Set' with a shorts, shirt, hat, & lanyard.  Maybe even a pair of McIntosh sticks! Enjoy the show for us Hook'em!   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1