Houston show that's actually Tomball

Ok, they gotta cut all that chapel crap. I get it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, corps8294 said:

Bluecoats should do a Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention show next year. :laugh::thumbup:

I need a break from the 60’s/70’s/Hippie vibe 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

That’s kind of the point of the poem I think.

I was unclear.  
YES, exactly this.  💙

• Like 1

Blue devils just has a level above anyone else in difficulty pertaining to the level of structure and understanding that structure of the members. It’s ver organic and personalized to require every member to be at their best. It’s not everyone cup or tea and that’s ok. But they evolve a show that requires the utmost of every performer and I appreciate that. The guard is a highlight in weapon this year. And I love all the color! It’s unfortunate to all the rest that they consistently hit on all  cylinders with the corps. It’s hard to beat. Is it my favorite bd show ever…no. But is it a championship show, absolutely! I hope it grows more before finals but they have the base production to put compete all the others. The individual member prove this night after night. I’m s really going to interesting when this long time staff retires. They can’t keep doing it at this level forever…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

They’re at about the same level of annoying for me

Right Here, Right Now was the fakest thing I've ever seen in DCI, especially how it was used at the end of the show.

• Like 4

Seeing the super high angle tonight helps me make sense of their tarps in the backfield better.  PR has them beat in using tarps the frame the field though. 

• Like 1

If Crown beats Bluecoats tonight, I will just not understand it. I don't pretend to be a judge, but to me this show design is so much superior to Crown's.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2