You gotta be McKinney Me - 7.25

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I talked to him earlier today, he said they were very well aware brass and percussion needed to pick up the pace. Sure enough, looking at tonight's recaps, that's what did them in. Hopefully tonight is a wakeup call. 

With presumably limited rehearsal time in TX (due to heat), I wonder if they spent less time in sections woodshedding stuff. After Monroe, I imagine they'll have a bit more music focus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

With presumably limited rehearsal time in TX (due to heat), I wonder if they spent less time in sections woodshedding stuff. After Monroe, I imagine they'll have a bit more music focus.

After Monroe tomorrow night, they don't perform again till Sunday night. 

Regardless Cadets beat them fair and square tonight no excuses. Salute to the Cadets.

Mandarins have a top five show, they need to execute. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, brassboy said:

FWIW (I know, not much), same judges as last night with I think 2 exceptions.

Yes, two judges were different.  Almost, every judge that was the same, judged a different caption.  Interestingly, only one judge did the same caption as Mesquite--Brown on brass.  He gave the Crossmen a 15.2 in Mesquite and a 16.4 tonight.  That was the biggest jump of any caption and it was the same judge/same caption.  Interesting.

Just glad to see the Cadets getting some love..Mandarins are going to be around for a while and deservedly so...They are one of my favorites...The Cadets, Mandarins and PR have provided a second tier competition that is more interesting than the big 4...Not that they are better, just that BD is already undefeated and appear to be on course to win AGAIN!..So that said, I thank PR,Mandarins and Cadets for providing the drama good drum relishes..peace

• Like 5

I'm enjoying the titles/nicknames the OP comes up with for the various shows!

Chris Berman would be proud. 😂

• Like 1