How many DCI adjudicators participate on Drum Corps Planet

1 hour ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

However many members post on DCP would be my guess. 

walt-kelly-pogo.jpg?quality=80&format=jp

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, gak27 said:

walt-kelly-pogo.jpg?quality=80&format=jp

1971 ?.........so this was designed into DCI, I guess they couldn't call it Kill Joy International or we would know what their up too!!

Pogo...the world's greatest philosopher. Walt Kelly was a regular at my father's bar in Manhattan. Somewhere I have a linen napkin on which he drew the little guy for me.

As for the question, I don't think many adjudicators frequent this site. One may draw one's own conclusions from that.

Full disclosure: I do not currently adjudicate for DCI, though I have done so in the past.

• Like 2

I guess you can chalk it up to 3 possibilities:

1.  I'm a judge and to keep my sanity, I block this and every other DCI forum from being accessible from all my devices

2. I'm a judge and have thick skin and want to see what people say.  I do so knowing it has zero impact on my inputs and really is a way for me to laugh down at you peasants with no power! 🙂

3. I'm a judge and create a fake profile and stir the pot on how bad the judges are so I can get more of you to just go crazy!  Every show I challenge at least one caption and how absurd that is based on no facts or reality of what was performed.  I look for judges who are often critiqued and really just passively mention that caption without their name and see how many take the bait.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, spacewill said:

I guess you can chalk it up to 3 possibilities:

1.  I'm a judge and to keep my sanity, I block this and every other DCI forum from being accessible from all my devices

2. I'm a judge and have thick skin and want to see what people say.  I do so knowing it has zero impact on my inputs and really is a way for me to laugh down at you peasants with no power! 🙂

3. I'm a judge and create a fake profile and stir the pot on how bad the judges are so I can get more of you to just go crazy!  Every show I challenge at least one caption and how absurd that is based on no facts or reality of what was performed.  I look for judges who are often critiqued and really just passively mention that caption without their name and see how many take the bait.

Also known as:

1. I am a judge and have good professional boundaries.

2. I am a judge and have narccistic tendencies

3. I am a judge and am deeply into sadism.  

• Haha 4

Post none unless they hide behind a screen name.

read…. Some do. Judges need to be entertained too

• Like 1