Crum-ble on the hill in Allentown - August 4, 2023

8 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

The arrangement of Break on Through leaves something(s) to be desired. 

Missing you, boo...cook

While I think the brass arrangement is garbage, I do like the percussion use of the motif a few times.

2 minutes ago, squarepush said:

Love BK so much. Whoever designed this show is evil. I really just am not a fan. These vocals are worse than RHRN bc absolutely nothing is happening.  I'm glad they are fighting for finals, though. They are performing the #### out of this show. 

Quick straw poll of the folks around me. Nobody liked the narration, and it was too loud and sometimes ear piercing when it first enters out of nowhere. 

• Like 2

So happy to see this show finally come together. Still some rough spots in the middle, but I love the ending. Didn’t think they really had much of a chance to make finals earlier in the season, but now I think it’s a real possibility. Increase in scores has been well deserved.

Just now, lawdn said:

There are a few spots where energy really drops, as well - not a lot for MMs to work with there. But they really kill every time they are given a chance.

It's such an *ugh* show for me.  

2 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Really good performance, much improved, but i think PC is cleaner

PC is definitely cleaner, IMO, but BK has a lot more demand.

• Like 1

Due to the lack of traditional uniforms these days, sometimes it's hard to tell who a corps is when they take the field.

Enter, the Troopers!

1 minute ago, frachel said:

Quick straw poll of the folks around me. Nobody liked the narration, and it was too loud and sometimes ear piercing when it first enters out of nowhere. 

It's just an incoherent show. People say Bluecoats or Blue Devils shows are too out there. This show proves there has to be some sort of thought behind the craziness. This show is just. incoherent.