Did someone STEEL the Pittsburgh show thread?

Crown staying close to BD. GE is basically the entire gap.

• Like 3

Crown beats BD in percussion. By a significant amount. BDs weakness is percussion and visual proficiency. Go Boston go, saw their rehearsal today and they are pushing hard

• Like 5

And with that, Carolina Crown and the Blue Devils will spend the rest of this week cleaning up for prelims! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

Crown staying close to BD. GE is basically the entire gap.

Good to know the Allentown scores seem not to have been compressing the spreads due to the 2 day structure, and this is going to be a fight to the finish! Top 4 are too good for that not to be the case. Crown world has to be extra proud of Crown percussion after not placing as well earlier in the season - I am happy for them. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Good to know the Allentown scores seem not to have been compressing the spreads due to the 2 day structure, and this is going to be a fight to the finish! Top 4 are too good for that not to be the case. Crown world has to be extra proud of Crown percussion after not placing as well earlier in the season - I am happy for them. 

I’m cautiously optimistic. The way this season has gone so far, anything could happen next week in Indy. That being said: I had my finger firmly on the panic button after SA and I definitely feel a little better now.

• Like 4