Wow, no one wants to discuss VANGUARD?

1 hour ago, jonwoody said:

Geez chill. All i'm saying is support the kids marching this week. The SCV mess will be waiting for you on Sunday. Nobody said let's pretend. We see your anger. Try to hold it till after finals.

There are talented people on this board who can do two things at the same time, support the kids marching AND discuss SCV.  Not sure why you feel the need to censor everyone. You really don’t have to read this thread, right?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

There are talented people on this board who can do two things at the same time, support the kids marching AND discuss SCV.  Not sure why you feel the need to censor everyone. You really don’t have to read this thread, right?

Most of us marched at one point, so I'm sure most of us are pretty good at multitasking. Lol.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

I come not to bury Vanguard, but to praise it!  So, perhaps we should talk about Vanguard.  What are you favorite Vanguard shows?

97 is where it's at, though I didn't see it live.

18 is the best I've seen live - just perfect.

Some underrated SCV shows in the sense that they don't get as much love (not that they placed lower than they should):
- 96 (La Mer!)
- 02 (Hanson and Copland's organ symphony!)
- 07 (Respighi and Ravel!)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

dozens of great shows...underrated? I loved 2011. I got to see it many times on tour that year, grew on me more and more.

That was a weird one. I remember liking the drill, but they were in their "sophisticated music" era. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

In order...

You forgot 1989 but I fixed it for you.  🤜🤛

• Like 1