DCI OPEN CLASS FINALS 8/8/23

Seems like all these corps had their best run of the season tonight, which really is an important goal for all of them.   I had ties to Nashua in the past, so very excited to see a home town team win, but I also really appreciate what these smaller Open Class corps are doing to keep the activity alive.  Covid hit some groups hard, nice to see them fighting onward

Congrats to all

• Like 3

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Well its the first I have heard of it.  Normally not home for open class finals.

It happened after they performed in Indy between corps. 

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Well its the first I have heard of it.  Normally not home for open class finals.

I'm pretty sure it was during prelims or semis when he made the comment during an interview with the DM. DCP blew up, my DMs blew up...it was a really bad decision on his part.

Just now, Grandpa Joe said:

An apology doesn't always make everything right. Especially when it will live on through video footage. Not everyone is so forgiving. 

So nothing can make it right after all these years? Can what Dan Potter does for drum corps not make up for a stupid gaffe? I guess I don't see that as any way to live. 

• Like 1

Just now, kdaddy said:

So nothing can make it right after all these years? Can what Dan Potter does for drum corps not make up for a stupid gaffe? I guess I don't see that as any way to live. 

Dan Potter said that?