DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

LETS GO BLUECOATS!  Moved into 2nd 💙

Probably BDs tomorrow, but been exciting here at the end.  I'll take being 2nd three years in a row for Bluecoats.  They're about the most consistent outside BD right now.  Don't think it's any surprise the two corps with the most consistent teams do consistently well.  

Tomorrow should be fun.  If I could have any drama at this point it would be Mandarins leapfrogging to 5th and Boston Crusaders taking back 3rd.  

• Like 9

I seriously caught 8 stripped bass before we got to scores… congrats all… Here’s hoping the home team kills it tomorrow night!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Phantom with a STRONG push tonight!! That 5 to 7 group is bananas!  Almost as crazy as 2 to 4 group.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

LETS GO BLUECOATS!  Moved into 2nd 💙

Probably BDs tomorrow, but been exciting here at the end.  I'll take being 2nd three years in a row for Bluecoats.  They're about the most consistent outside BD right now.  Don't think it's any surprise the two corps with the most consistent teams do consistently well.  

Tomorrow should be fun.  If I could have any drama at this point it would be Mandarins leapfrogging to 5th and Boston Crusaders taking back 3rd.  

Congrats to Bloo on the move up, but they shouldn’t start polishing their silver medals just yet. 2-4 is so close! I will say I am not sure Crown has a better run them where Bloo and BAC both might.

• Thanks 1