2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

I am super super glad Knights are in finals. 

I remain hopeful that they will eventually figure out the props/visual part of this activity. More than any other finalist corps, Knights always seems to make visual the least/last thing in their design. Props are too small, too noisy, and make little sense. I don’t know why Knights is consistently so good in other areas and so confusingly missing visual design.

• Like 1

Next on the field in DCI World Class competition is the Blue Stars from LaCrosse, Wisconsin. Their 2023 program is entitled “ABSINTHEia” and consists of:

Avrio by Ryan Fish (Everfish)

Green by Michael Torke

Let Me Down by Orville Peck

Such Letting Go Is Love by Crooker (Symbion Project). Kasson

In Absinthia by Jim Wunderlich

It’s driving me nuts!  I have flo on in the kitchen and living room.  They have separate feeds with different  commercials running at different times.  

Meh

• Like 1

Welcome back, BK! This show has grown tremendously over the season and I wasn't sure it had the legs to get them back in Finals, but am so glad it came together. Looking forward to this new admin and design/instructional team gelling over the next few years!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gjramsey said:

The people sitting in the end zone seats second level free corps member tickets?

Corner at the entrance tunnel is the INpact band parents and presumably members now that they're off the field.