2023 DCI Yard Sale

can I get just get a Mandarins drum line hat? 

• Like 2

Just now, ContraFart said:

This is my want. 

I have a brown fedora but it’s an upturn brim. 

I have a black hat but it’s a porkpie. 

I need to invest in looking for the right black fedora 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

This is my want. 

I have a brown fedora but it’s an upturn brim. 

I have a black hat but it’s a porkpie. 

I need to invest in looking for the right black fedora 

I'm pretty sure the black and red fedoras would be the first things to sell out at the DCI yard sale. 

I'm still trying to find a big enough bowl of chili so I can buy a BS spoon... Hard to find. 

16 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I'm pretty sure the black and red fedoras would be the first things to sell out at the DCI yard sale. 

I'm still trying to find a big enough bowl of chili so I can buy a BS spoon... Hard to find. 

https://www.worldrecordacademy.com/food/largest_serving_of_chili_ND_residents_break_Guinness_world_record_213443.html#:~:text=MINTO%2C N.D.%2C USA -- More,Largest single serving of chili%2C

• Haha 2

Party City has red fedoras. Actually considered getting one because of Sinnerman, is definitely on my "sweep the Halloween store clearance aisle" shopping list.

I definitely did not buy sequined suspenders a while ago because they made me think of Jagged Line. 

I need some new cowboy boots, guess I'll head out to Casper 

21 hours ago, ContraFart said:

I was talking with someone in Indy on finals  night about this.  There are so many different awards. They should have had the best hat award lol.  probably would’ve been a three-way race Mandarins Troopers and Jersey Surf 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

I was talking with someone in Indy on finals  night about this.  There are so many different awards. They should have had the best hat award lol.  probably would’ve been a three-way race Mandarins Troopers and Jersey Surf 

For real. 

Each could have probably ordered 5 times the number they needed and sold them out at the souvie stands over the tour.

• Like 3

-One unused inflatable whale costume, bought new from a late night Walmart run. Curbside pickup only to local residents of Boston, MA

- giant white and curve shaped slip-n-slide for when you want some out of this world fun, e-mail homeplnet@phantomregiment.com

-opening a Medieval Knights? Large quantity of costumes available at 1-800-CROWN 

• Haha 2