The Staff Merry-go-round

7 hours ago, DWW11 said:

Interesting to me that there have been no comments on the Crown thread that i can see.

Maybe they’re letting Crown post changes when all the proverbial ducks are in a row.  What I find more interesting is the affiliation of those who just can’t stop bringing up Crown :ninja: 

Anyway…..There’s plenty going on and I’m sure when things are ready the news will be made official  Best of luck to Rick Subel; he and his team are doing wonderful things at Paramount.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 8:02 PM, karuna said:

Maybe they’re letting Crown post changes when all the proverbial ducks are in a row.  What I find more interesting is the affiliation of those who just can’t stop bringing up Crown :ninja: 

Anyway…..There’s plenty going on and I’m sure when things are ready the news will be made official  Best of luck to Rick Subel; he and his team are doing wonderful things at Paramount.  

So only Crown alum can talk about Crown?

Edited by fighterkit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

omerta and all you know

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

omerta and all you know

So I guess theres a few made men in this fourm. 

😆

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

Exactly where did I say that?   Just wholesale making stuff up.  :doh:

BAC fans here are fixated on Crown (which is one of many reasons “Crown North” is such an accurate description).  I suspect they have posted about Crown at a rate around 10:1 vs their own corps since the season ended 😳 

Go Crown 👑!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, karuna said:

Exactly where did I say that?   Just wholesale making stuff up.  :doh:

BAC fans here are fixated on Crown (which is one of many reasons “Crown North” is such an accurate description).  I suspect they have posted about Crown at a rate around 10:1 vs their own corps since the season ended 😳 

Go Crown 👑!

Crown fans are fixated on Boston as well. 

I think that a lot of people have posted more about Crown than Boston. 
Especially when they had a better season than they have since 2017, and have had some major staff turn over. 

You don't talk about a righted ship. You talk about a ship thats deviating from a known course. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

Crown fans are fixated on Boston as well. 

I think that a lot of people have posted more about Crown than Boston. 
Especially when they had a better season than they have since 2017, and have had some major staff turn over. 

You don't talk about a righted ship. You talk about a ship thats deviating from a known course. 

Lol that's the best you can you do ?  " I know we are but you are too"  ?  To be fair that probably was true for a couple seasons after the Potter team left but the posts this off season by Crown fans contradict your assertion.  In fact add during season to that assertion.  Do you actually read the Crown thread (just kidding I know you do!) ? No one talks about Boston.  No one cares.  In fact Crown fans mostly talk about  (this is shocking) Crown!  Maybe GrandPa goes rogue on occasion.  But we all have a family member who's a little embarrassing sometimes 🙄

As for 2023 being a huge deviation for Crown....ummm.... I mean they moved up one whole place.  Huge deviation in course.  Year before? 4th.  In fact here's the past 5 seasons: 3,4,4,4,3.  Plot the line.  What course are you talking about?   You're just grasping at straws here.  

Edited by karuna
  • Haha 1