The Staff Merry-go-round

50 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Reportedly Jason Robb was also interviewed at Crown.

Guess they’re interviewing anyone who walks in! 

This is laughable. You think the guy would take a hint… 

Edited by MM2006

Chris Williams, Corps Director for Academy, is out.   After a month.   

hmmmmmm

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/11/2023 at 10:52 PM, kdaddy said:

He lists program coordinator at Crown on his webpage: https://reidatkinson.com/about-reid

But you'd think he'd wait on that until Carolina Crown officially announces this on their official Corps website and with his picture and bio there.... no ? So who knows who Crown's Program Coordinator there will be for 2024 after Rick Subel left that position there after this past season. I'm sure this will all be squared away in time, but it is mid October now, and no official word as to who will be heading up their show program there at Carolina Crown for the upcoming season.

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

But you'd think he'd wait on that until Carolina Crown officially announces this on their official Corps website and with his picture and bio there.... no ? So who knows who Crown's Program Coordinator there will be for 2024 after Rick Subel left that position there after this past season. I'm sure this will all be squared away in time, but it is mid October now, and no official word as to who will be heading up their show program there at Carolina Crown for the upcoming season.

My buddy said he "saw" where Atkinson got the job "a couple weeks ago." Not sure where (maybe from Atkinson's webpage), but I guess it's been out there for a bit. 

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

My buddy said he "saw" where Atkinson got the job "a couple weeks ago." Not sure where (maybe from Atkinson's webpage), but I guess it's been out there for a bit. 

Yes . I had heard of this too . If true , you’d think such an important position and hire for that position would be on the Crown website if the hire was a couple of weeks ago  . Most corps do update their website after a hire ( including Crown ) within a day or so .

I see several reported  hires made this off season on all the corps websites , so as of right now , it’s likely just an unconfirmed rumor still  that Crown has filled the open position , and Atkinson is the hire that replaces Rick Subel there . 

Edited by Boss Anova

10 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

I see several reported  hires made this off season on all the corps websites , so as of right now , it’s likely just an unconfirmed rumor still  that Crown has filled the open position , and Atkinson is the hire that replaces Rick Subel there . 

I would not say that it's "likely just an unconfirmed rumor still that Crown has filled the open position." Reid Atkinson lists that he's the program coordinator on his webpage. One could say, I guess, that it's unconfirmed unless Crown states it, but it's not "likely a rumor" given that the person himself states that he has the job.