Boston Crusaders 2024

Just now, TOC said:

They must have passed PR by now.

We did drown the entire corps in 18

• Haha 4

On 8/14/2023 at 9:02 PM, jwillis35 said:

Boston will bring another fantastic show to the field, just like they did this year, last year, and many years prior. They are championship caliber. Caption strength is amazing and I do not see that changing. 

Agree. What a fantastic show it was in 2023.! ... and likely the Boston Crusaders will have a fantastic show again in 2024 to bring to the field .

In less than 48 hours after the Boston Crusaders Finals Performance was performed and linked on YouTube,  it received 24,000 views via 2 videos of that  Finals performance.  That alone speaks volumes on how amazingly well received their 2023 show production was received by audiences this summer.👍

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

Meanwhile,  in Boston, Massachusetts, the corps director and the design team are playing golf.  Nothing to see here.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, craiga said:

Meanwhile,  in Boston, Massachusetts, the corps director and the design team are playing golf.  Nothing to see here.....

I beat Chris and co in golf last tournament we had. They should add me to the design team. 

Edited by fighterkit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Can we watch them on the Golf Channel ?😊

How much do you think it’d take to stream the golf tournament this month?

Might get some good as revenue in return and I’m sure people would tune in to watch some bad golf

• Haha 1

Boston Crusaders 2024 Audition Information has been posted!

This season, all auditions begin with a video! Start your BAC experience by submitting a video audition showcasing your best skills by November 1st. After round one, selected auditionees will be invited to the December Callback Camps in San Antonio, TX! Auditionees may attend camp, December 8th-10th OR December 15th-17th, both weekends offer the same immersive BAC experience!

More information here: https://bostoncrusaders.org/audition/

• Like 3

On 9/8/2023 at 3:01 PM, fighterkit said:

How much do you think it’d take to stream the golf tournament this month?

Might get some good as revenue in return and I’m sure people would tune in to watch some bad golf

There's a better chance of DCI Finals being held outside. 😉 🤣

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2023 at 1:41 PM, craiga said:

there's a course in South Central PA i'd love to see them play at