Boston Crusaders 2024

Given recent events, I am thrilled to announce that there is nothing dramatic coming out of Boston.  The design team is hard at work and audition information is being sent out.  And apparently many if not most of the vets have already been autocontracted for 2024.  Castleton is only 7 months away!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, craiga said:

Given recent events, I am thrilled to announce that there is nothing dramatic coming out of Boston.  The design team is hard at work and audition information is being sent out.  And apparently many if not most of the vets have already been autocontracted for 2024.  Castleton is only 7 months away!

I was about to ask if everything was alright over here... 🤔 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I was about to ask if everything was alright over here... 🤔 

Sorry. 

I’ve been busy practicing my golf game so I can beat Keith, Leon and Chris again. 
I think if I beat them this year I get to design the show. So buckle your seat belts because it’s going to be a wild ride. 
😁

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, craiga said:

Good.  We don’t need any more drama for at least another week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, craiga said:

Hope we hear similar reports from other orgs.  We just had an incredible year for corps performances and hopefully we have another.  My wish for all corps is to be smart, be safe, be amazing.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, fighterkit said:

Sorry. 

I’ve been busy practicing my golf game so I can beat Keith, Leon and Chris again. 
I think if I beat them this year I get to design the show. So buckle your seat belts because it’s going to be a wild ride. 
😁

Just in case, we got the right cap for you to wear☺️...........carousel image 0

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

Just in case, we got the right cap for you to wear☺️...........carousel image 0

It’s just the pressure of deciding if I want the corps to wear pink or brown. 
Too many choices

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fighterkit said:

It’s just the pressure of deciding if I want the corps to wear pink or brown. 
Too many choices

Why not both!   Show theme could be the biological processes of using Pepto Bismol.  Maybe P&G would sponsor the uniform costs!

• Haha 2