Boston Crusaders 2024

Best show theme since Bloo did Agriculture.

• Haha 2

Theres only a few days left to donate to help the corps out. 
https://donate.bostoncrusaders.org/

I sent a few dollars some members ways and I hope to see more alumni donate as well. 

• Like 2

We're down to only 7 weeks until Spring Training in Castleton!  Woohoo!  The corps members and staff get into town on 5/24 and rehearsals begin on 5/25. I cannot wait!    Eat'em Up, Boston!   !!-!-!!!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, craiga said:

We're down to only 7 weeks until Spring Training in Castleton!  Woohoo!  The corps members and staff get into town on 5/24 and rehearsals begin on 5/25. I cannot wait!    Eat'em Up, Boston!   !!-!-!!!

We have heard from posters here about how to cut costs and that ST for some corps was longer than tour.  I don’t believe this is the case this year for Boston.  My understanding is that Castleton ST will be less than 3 weeks long.  That will certainly reduce costs, however it does put the corps “on the road” for a bit longer period of time before their first show.  Between ST and the first show, there is a full local schedule in the Boston area, including their annual Concert In The Park.  Looking forward to that very much.  Now once we get past the expected 14” of snow forecasted for tonight, we can restart spring Monday when the temps hit 60 degrees.  C’mon winter, be done!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

We have heard from posters here about how to cut costs and that ST for some corps was longer than tour.  I don’t believe this is the case this year for Boston.  My understanding is that Castleton ST will be less than 3 weeks long.  That will certainly reduce costs, however it does put the corps “on the road” for a bit longer period of time before their first show.  Between ST and the first show, there is a full local schedule in the Boston area, including their annual Concert In The Park.  Looking forward to that very much.  Now once we get past the expected 14” of snow forecasted for tonight, we can restart spring Monday when the temps hit 60 degrees.  C’mon winter, be done!

14” of snow? 

giphy.gif?resize=400,288&ssl=1

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

14” of snow? 

giphy.gif?resize=400,288&ssl=1

Yes....the forecast for the Northern Kingdom region of Vermont is Nor'Easter tonight thru Friday for 14-22 inches. 😀

• Like 2