DCI's Next Director

40 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Went to Buccs DCA show one year and Div III corps and Jersey Surf gave exhibitions. Talked to Div III (forget corps name) person and said crowd enjoyed their show. Response was “ sad thing is that was the biggest crowd and response they’ll get all season”.

well for the last few years, the All age corps at Allentown could say the same thing

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Sounds like my five years of following a Div II corps.  You could feel love everywhere. 😉Especially when you show up for prelims in Westminster, MD and the grass is a foot high on the field.  Longtime DCI volunteer and all-around saint Al Ratcliffe (Big Al) hopped on a riding mower and mowed that field for those kids that day. 

That grass was so long, the mulch afterwards was ankle deep.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I did wear a whale tail bracelet as a necklace while I was there.

Wait.  Just what is your neck size?  

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i got the impression Dan wanted to be doing anything other than that presentation.

I loved watching him interact & take pictures on the Colts logo with his grandchildren.  He seemed to enjoy that more than anything.  I don't know Mr Acheson personally, but he seems like a very level-headed, humble person with a 'servants heart'.  And most of the time, those personalities don't like the accolades, praise & awards.   

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Out of all of these comments, this is the question on @KVG_DC's mind.  I love this guy. 😂

I'm a visual thinker.  That one had me entirely reimagining my mind's eye of Terri.  Well of all human anatomy for that matter

• Haha 4