Aged Like Fine Wine- DCI Edition

5 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

What is ABBD? Adults Bashing Blue Devils?

Anyone But Blue Devils. 

Some people are tired of BD winning, and want to see them lose, regardless if they are the best corps that season and deserve to win.......so they jump onto the bandwagon of whoever has the best chance of beating BD at finals week. 

5 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Mine is a good one.

This is such an amazing story. It goes without saying that you are such a resilient and awesome poster here. Keep doing you.

Also I'm super jealous that 1. You saw Tilt live and 2. You were into DCI when all my favorite shows were touring. I must continue living vicariously off of you guys

• Like 2

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Anyone But Blue Devils. 

Some people are tired of BD winning, and want to see them lose, regardless if they are the best corps that season and deserve to win.......so they jump onto the bandwagon of whoever has the best chance of beating BD at finals week. 

We need to host a concert that's just BD and the smallest high school band from a town no one's ever heard of. I guarantee that 90% of DCP will be rooting for the high school band that night

1 minute ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

This is such an amazing story. It goes without saying that you are such a resilient and awesome poster here. Keep doing you.

Also I'm super jealous that 1. You saw Tilt live and 2. You were into DCI when all my favorite shows were touring. I must continue living vicariously off of you guys

Sadly I never saw Tilt live. They didn't come to West coast that year and I didn't go to finals. 

However I did see Felliniesque live four times in California. Greatest performance I have ever witnessed. Even though it was June, those of us that saw Fellini, we knew nothing on earth was going to beat that show. Freaking masterpiece. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Sooo... Blue Devils B is okay with this crowd?

Personally I have never heard anyone go after BDB or BDC for that matter. 

59 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Anyone But Blue Devils. 

I swear, every time I see ABBD on here I see ABBA which triggers the "Dancing Queen" ear worm. :whistle:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I swear, every time I see ABBD on here I see ABBA which triggers the "Dancing Queen" ear worm. :whistle:

....young and sweet...

....only seventeen...

dangit you...

• Haha 4