New G7 Video

29 minutes ago, year1buick said:

I’m the history of Worst Ideas Ever, it ranks right up there with New Coke, Cop Rock and the Hindenburg.

Imagine if you will...."DCI is proud to present the Velvet Knights 2024 production.....Cop Rock"

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Like Renegades Evil Trilogy?

or Rush with Witch Hunt, The Weapon and The Enemy Within...and then later added Freeze? ( those crazy Canuckians with a 4 part trilogy)

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

I’m the history of Worst Ideas Ever, it ranks right up there with New Coke, Cop Rock and the Hindenburg.

the G7 concept or the Boston 2014 show?

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Imagine if you will...."DCI is proud to present the Velvet Knights 2024 production.....Cop Rock"

i can...and i'd laugh

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Definitely G7. Boston’s show was cool.

And the DCI logo on the closer’s flags didn’t appear until Final’s night

(Just a bit of trivia)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

As I have posted in the past, I will always regard the G7 conspiracy as the ignition point of the genesis of the current BAC organization.    When that whole thing went down, many stakeholders in Boston were so enraged, so furious at the attempt, that they swore they would do whatever it took to not be "less equal" ever again. Not coincidentally,  if you go to Inspire's website,  and click on BOD Bios, you will see first hand the kind of people that are the backbone of the organization.....and of 50 members, more than 40 are BAC alums, including many who marched during the lean years of the 80s and 90s.  Most were broke college kids in those days, and many of them are now self-made men and women who are leaders of industry and finance today.  Some of the conspirators have already been caught up by karma.   For the others,  it is only a matter of time. 

Edited by craiga
Grammar
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, craiga said:

As I have posted in the past, I will always regard the G7 conspiracy as the ignition point of the genesis of the current BAC organization.    When that whole thing went down, many stakeholders in Boston were so enraged, so furious at the attempt, that they swore they would do whatever it took to not be "less equal" ever again. Not coincidentally,  if you go to Inspire's website,  and click on BOD Bios, you will see first hand the kind of people that are the backbone of the organization.....and of 50 members, more than 40 are BAC alums, including many who marched during the lean years of the 80s and 90s.  Most were broke college kids in those days, and many of them are now self-made men and women who are leaders of industry and finance today.  Some of the conspirators have already been caught up by karma.   For the others,  it is only a matter of time. 

####. This sounds like a curse. What sort of Wicked Game are you playing? 

• Haha 1

2014 was my reentry into DCI fandom and going to shows.  Seeing BAC at Ft. Wayne earlish season made me fall entirely in love with them all over again.  The last time I'd seen them live was in College Park when we all fell in love with RED. 

I was sitting next to a BD volunteer as that opening hit smashed us in the face and the intensity went from 6 to over 9000 and just stayed there.  I think when the first rest came I said, "ooh.  I like my Boston angry and aggressive with Russian composers.  SHe looked at me and laughed, "yeah me too."

I don't know if the G7 set was new that show or just getting clean enough to notice but when it came up i was "wait...was that a G7 in the set?"  She was "i thought i saw that too..." and we both laughed.