New Zealand Girl and Drum Corps Alumni React to the MANDARINS 2023!!!

She’s back, and, this time, she has friends. 

NOTE: Video premieres at 6 PM EDT today. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TOC said:

Is she still waiting for someone to sponsor her trip to finals?

I think it would be cool & Dan could interview her on the sideline.  Or maybe she could set up a live cam in a suite?  Wait, never mind.  Copyright issues...

Edit: been clicking on the play arrow for a about a minute until I read the premiere time.  I'm not a smart man... :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

7 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

I've run across maybe half a dozen people now who are NOT in the marching arts and who have done reaction vids to various DCI shows...nice to see.

Especially from other countries. Adam Tan in Australia, plus there's a British guy and I think a Norwegian guy.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Especially from other countries. Adam Tan in Australia, plus there's a British guy and I think a Norwegian guy.

Yep....and nice to see different perspectives based on their musical experiences....Adam has a very different viewpoint than Courtney.

Can you imagine a collab vid if all the nonp-corps YTers were in a single good seating block at finals??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Yep....and nice to see different perspectives based on their musical experiences....Adam has a very different viewpoint than Courtney.

Can you imagine a collab vid if all the nonp-corps YTers were in a single good seating block at finals??

Yeah, like a roundtable discussion of what they saw and what their various perspectives were.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kevingamin said:

Yeah, like a roundtable discussion of what they saw and what their various perspectives were.

6 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

That actually WOULD be kinda cool...

Call Tim Hinton, he can set it up 

• Like 1