19 Sep SCV Meeting Summary on Reddit

21 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Exactly. And you don’t feel a lot of, or any, humility coming from that leadership group. It’s like they are trying to pretend their failure never happened. Nothing to discuss,  nothing to explain, no plans to detail, no trust needs rebuilding, just move on to that bright future where everything is great. We’ll see you at audition camp!

Oh - but they are transparent now.  They said so on their web page 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Why do I keep hearing Frank Morgan in “The Wizard of Oz”…

”pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

yup! their plan has a backup plan which has a backup plan of it's own.

BINGO!

Wow, this thread isn't locked. I'm actually glad, because I didn't want to start a new one (and annoy this community even more than I do already), but I have something I want to push out. 

Several months ago I snagged VMAPA.org and was using it as my whistleblowing venue. They finally got it back. I didn't know it was trademarked, so it was just a straight up transfer. However, all they apparently wanted to do was prevent me from pushing my message out, because they didn't even bother (yet) to point VMAPA.org back at SCVanguard.org.

Now, since before the transfer I migrated everything over to:

TruthInDrumCorps.com

I've also marginally stepped up (don't expect anything) my web design game for those of you that looked at the old one.

What is actually new relevant information is that SCV finally got an FY 2019 audit completed, and I have posted those audited financial statements. Some might call this progress, however, they are still delinquent now as a result of not even registering anything for FY 2021. Which is technically worse than the 2019 situation, because at least then they submitted a registration with fees all be it missing audited financials. Now they simply haven't submitted anything, fees or not, registration form or not, FY21 audited statements or not. 

They are still behind the curve. 

Finally............... something confuses me because it was April of 2023 that I made known to the world that SCV was delinquent and missing the FY2019 audit. 

If you take the time to read the audit, the first two pages are the Auditor's Report, that report is dated and signed by the auditors April 7, 2022. This is an entire year prior to my making the Delinquency known to a larger audience. 

So they were sitting on these audited financial statements the entire time, and didn't throw these in my face the entire time they are trying to dump all over my reputation. The audit appears to have been completed before the CFO who retired at the time the Vanguard Cadets were terminated. I mean, they go out of their way to only interact with me via attorneys, and dump on me and crap all over me on our Alumni forums when the most powerful arrow they would have in their quiver remains unused (a completed audit), and they let the delinquency continue. 

They could have cleared up the FY2019 delinquency with these audited statements long before they also got hit for now not being in compliance for FY2021, and would have had a window of time of being in compliance. 

What is going on over there???????????????????

Anyway.....................

TruthInDrumCorps.com

1 hour ago, Richard Lesher said:

Wow, this thread isn't locked. I'm actually glad, because I didn't want to start a new one (and annoy this community even more than I do already), but I have something I want to push out. 

Several months ago I snagged VMAPA.org and was using it as my whistleblowing venue. They finally got it back. I didn't know it was trademarked, so it was just a straight up transfer. However, all they apparently wanted to do was prevent me from pushing my message out, because they didn't even bother (yet) to point VMAPA.org back at SCVanguard.org.

TruthInDrumCorps.com

I've also marginally stepped up (don't expect anything) my web design game for those of you that looked at the old one.

What is actually new relevant information is that SCV finally got an FY 2019 audit completed, and I have posted those audited financial statements. Some might call this progress, however, they are still delinquent now as a result of not even registering anything for FY 2021. Which is technically worse than the 2019 situation, because at least then they submitted a registration with fees all be it missing audited financials. Now they simply haven't submitted anything, fees or not, registration form or not, FY21 audited statements or not. 

Finally............... something confuses me because it was April of 2023 that I made known to the world that SCV was delinquent and missing the FY2019 audit. 

If you take the time to read the audit, the first two pages are the Auditor's Report, that report is dated and signed by the auditors April 7, 2022. This is an entire year prior to my making the Delinquency known to a larger audience. 

So they were sitting on these audited financial statements the entire time, and didn't throw these in my face the entire time they are trying to dump all over my reputation. The audit appears to have been completed before the CFO who retired at the time the Vanguard Cadets were terminated. I mean, they go out of their way to only interact with me via attorneys, and dump on me and crap all over me on our Alumni forums when the most powerful arrow they would have in their quiver remains unused (a completed audit), and they let the delinquency continue. 

They could have cleared up the FY2019 delinquency with these audited statements long before they also got hit for now not being in compliance for FY2021, and would have had a window of time of being in compliance. 

TruthInDrumCorps.com

Did their FY18 Audited financials really get completed in 6 days?

"Report on Summarized Comparative Information
We have previously audited the Organization's financial statements for the year ended October 31, 2018, and expressed an unmodified audit opinion on those audited financial statements in our report dated November 6, 2018. In our opinion, the summarized comparative information presented herein as of and forthe yearended October 31, 2018, is consistent, in all material respects, with the audited financialstatements from which ithas been derived."

2 hours ago, Richard Lesher said:

TruthInDrumCorps.com

TruthInDrumCorps.com

Is it possible they didn’t know they had the audit report?  Maybe someone went through a stack of papers and said - hey, what’s this?

Second  thought - how can an org in such financial difficulties afford to have lawyers communicate with you?  Do you really threaten them that much?

31 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Is it possible they didn’t know they had the audit report?  Maybe someone went through a stack of papers and said - hey, what’s this?

Second  thought - how can an org in such financial difficulties afford to have lawyers communicate with you?  Do you really threaten them that much?

well he exposes their issues. so maybe a friend is doing the threats pro bono til BINGO they're back in good standing. or it's why they mentioned only having $600k in the bank a few weeks ago. lawyers aren't cheap

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Daave said:

Wasn't the meeting recently? They announced the new replacement.  No news about the vote on their status?  If I missed it, I apologize. 

ljjwwfk.jpg?w=640

• Haha 1