1981 Freelancers Missing From DCI Video

I believe it is because 1981 Videos are from DCI Whitewater show, not finals in Montreal...Freelancers were either not at Whitewater or did not place high enough for 12th at that show.  1981 finals was not recorded due to some legal issues in Canada.  Unfortunately, the only video of Freelancers from that week is the High Camera video from prelims...

Edit: Just checked scores, and they placed 14th at prelims in Whitewater

Edited by leed17
  • Like 1

In 1981, the Madison PBS station, which was producing the annual PBS presentation, did not want to deal with the cross-border aspects of producing its presentation from Montreal. So, instead, they broadcast the finals of the DCI-Whitewater contest.

14 hours ago, traverbanking said:

In 1981, the Madison PBS station, which was producing the annual PBS presentation, did not want to deal with the cross-border aspects of producing its presentation from Montreal. So, instead, they broadcast the finals of the DCI-Whitewater contest.

I do love the 1981 DVD even though it’s DCI Midwest and not finals. The shows are not yet perfected and I feel like I’m watching an actual show during the mid-summer.