Dead Corps You Want Back

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freelancers, Comodores, Night Raiders, Conquistadores, Royal Aires (San Leandro that is)... VK, Capitol Aires, Kingsmen...

I guess you can see where this is going eh?

Freelancers.

Star of Indiana.

Two Seven.

Suncoast Sound.

what he said B)

Guardsmen

OK, but only if we eliminate the tall shakoes!

That was the only year you marched.

I did two helmets and a tall shako with them.

The helmets would be better, I think. :)

How about the san Jose Raiders, California dons, and the Cleveland Cabalerros

You're the best, Phil! B)

The Central Valley needs drum corps again, especially in the Fresno area. There are too many good music programs around there to let them go to waste. One of the "dead corps" I wanted back has already made it's comeback. Thanks for bringing back Valley The Fever, Lewie. Good luck next year!

That being said, I definitley want Suncoast, Freelancers, VK and The Bridgemen back!!

Edited by skajerk

The Central Valley needs drum corps again, especially in the Fresno area. There are too many good music programs around there to let them go to waste. One of the "dead corps" I wanted back has already made it's comeback. Thanks for bringing back Valley The Fever, Lewie. Good luck next year!

You are welcome!

At last count, we have 100 brass members on our list who want to march next year!

It's crazy because we haven't even had our first meeting. This is a list of names that was gathered by the kids who marched last season. They are recruiting their ##### off for 2004!

FYI:

Fever just bought a new line of Yamaha drums for the next season. You can check them out this winter, as Fever will be fielding a winter drum line and winter guard!

b**bs

As we said before, The Fresno Ferns welcome back Fever. Sounds like you got a phat lot of brass players lined up....that's wonderful. We'd let ya party with us over at the barn/rehearsal hall/youth hostel and home for wayward girls but there's age restrictions......no CDL's with red stripes on 'em for legal reasons, you know.

Otherwise, hope your next season is GREAT! If we don't see you in the future, come see us in the pasture!

RON HOUSLEY