Favorite past competitions

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holleder (Aquinas) Stadium amd Cumberland Md.

Donny

oh yeah, duh...hershey. oh wait we still have shows there.

the 71 dream was great. next to 72 dca it was sky's greatest performance.

71 dca...hollander stadium was also a great show.18,000 fans in the stands & they loved the crusaders.

72 ameican legion nationals in soldiers field in chi-town was special. being on that field with those majestic columns was really something........of course winning was nice.

memorail stadium was a tough plce to march as was mcarther stadium in syracuse

the nigt of69 american legion nationals in georga tech stadium when the yankee rebels won was incredible. the south really rose again that nite. when we took the field no one new we were there.

the old mission drums shows in brighton mass were great early in the year shows......every one was there.

i could go on & on but it would probly bore you all cause most of you were still in diapers but they were very special times for me....old military drum corp

crusaders.......67-72, 75-77, 80

I always liked the old Danville and Reading shows! Both exhibitions, one at the beginning of the season, one at the end.

Just a fun showcase!

I always liked the old Danville and Reading shows! Both exhibitions, one at the beginning of the season, one at the end.

Just a fun showcase!

Yes, they were fun shows to do

Just a fun showcase!

Yes, they were fun shows to do

But Mt. Carmel is where it really all started. . . :worthy:

it actually stared long before mt. carmal. it started in the late 60's in ithica ny. those were great exhibitions. in the last week of may :P

crusaders......67-72, 75-77, 80

Mt Carmel was fun,but nothing is like a DREAM... the atmosphere was electric and the corps elite... next for fun is Chocolatetown USA... grew up near the place so I am NOT biased?...lot of places were nice too Baltimore was good(I played baseball so I could make it over the mound without tripping),,Providence had good crowds as well as Aquinas.