This Will Open Up Trouble

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of COURSE he saw this, quite possibly the stupidest video he EVER saw, GOSH!!!  IDIOT!!!!!

:wub:

Sorry....just had to jump in....

ryan... like anyone could ever know that..

:worthy:

(QUOTE):

"...I know this isn't relavent to the post, but I would officially like to volunteer to be the towel and oil boy for the Fresno Ferns color guard. I believe that my services would be of the utmost help to that fine group of women..."

Mike, they are indeed a very fine group of talented young women.

As for your request, I'm sure you intentions are honorable as can be expected under the situation, but I regret to inform you that The Fresno Ferns have a complete staff of highly motivated personal fitness trainers and massage therapists already.

Nice try, though......buy a shirt.

Or a camisole/thong ensemble for your woman.

RON HOUSLEY

http://www.cafepress.com/fresnoferns

You guys are ########!!!!  Why don't you eat a decroded piece of crap!!!

Napoleon.. don't be jealous..

Man I just have to rent this movie. My 23 year old nephew who is Mr. Outdoorsman and could care less about following the lastest trends just saw it. (OK, his girlfriend drug him to see it.) He was laughing about it for days...

And yeah, he was talking like that too.....

75 Muchachos - only recorded at the World Open on Fleetwood Vinyl. I have a perfect copy - jacket cover and all.

I think the Ken Kolbold - reel to reel given to DCI is one of the better urban legends. If DCI could make a $$$$ on a corps that they do not have to pay tour fees to, I bet they would.

Their recording was also floating around on Kazaar. A coworker - knowing I was a drum corps freak - actually downloaded their 75 performance and brought it in on CD for me. He thought it was unique - and it is.

I don't have the tape, but do have the mp3.

• 3 weeks later...