some old corps photos

lancers76-2.JPG

Now, I KNOW that there is something wrong with the picture, but doesn't it look like the soloist has a pee stain??? :doh:

Dale,

The last few pics didn't come up, at least on my computer.

lancers76-2.JPG

Now, I KNOW that there is something wrong with the picture, but doesn't it look like the soloist has a pee stain??? :doh:

^0^ maybe the color guard should move over just a few steps....or maybe hold her flag up a little :sshh:

lancers76-2.JPG

Okay, has anyone else seen, "All That Jazz"? B)

lancers76-2.JPG

The solo was so good it was "wicked pissah". :P (sorry guys, couldn't resist). b**bs

One more I found of the Lancers.

lancers76-2.JPG

I would swear that is 77 - with Vinny "Star" Barry up front - and it looks like Jimmy Paradise in back. It also looks like Russ McKinnon on the bongo/timbali set - but the flags that the rifle has - that is not 77, and it positively is not 79 - "Star" had aged out. Case closed - it must be 78 Allentown.

As for the "stain" - its on the picture. Look below the rifle's left elbow - there is another spot that is similar.

I would swear that is 77 - with Vinny "Star" Barry up front - and it looks like Jimmy Paradise in back. It also looks like Russ McKinnon on the bongo/timbali set - but the flags that the rifle has - that is not 77, and it positively is not 79 - "Star" had aged out. Case closed - it must be 78 Allentown.

As for the "stain" - its on the picture. Look below the rifle's left elbow - there is another spot that is similar.

B) WOW...He's sooo smooth we never saw him move over a step....good eye legend... B)

Knights, 1983.

Slide1.jpg

Seattle Imperials, 1982.

Slide2.jpg

Vallry Fever 82.

Slide3.jpg

Them there Defenders, 1982. End of drum solo.

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

2 more great shots of Madison 78.

madison78-3.JPG

Aren't the shadows in these Madison photos amazing? They almost add another dimension to the drill. That sun in Denver was something else! B)