some old corps photos

Well I still *feel* like a kid. When I look in the mirror however.....

reality hits.

I know the feeling...here I am 50+ years old. I marched rifle last summer and now here I am working with a winter guard! I do the dance warm-ups along with the girls although I'm old enough to be their grandmother!! Yes, that's right, I found out that I am older than one of the girls grandmothers and older than the instructors mother! But when I'm working with the girls, I feel like a kid again! It's keeping me young...add that to the fact that my husband (the wonderful Tansea) is a kid at heart too!!

And yes, we'll be marching the CNY parade with the Renegades this weekend!

My beautiful wife, Vickie_Kingsmen, keeps me young. Everytime I look at her I feel like a teenager again :thumbup:

She is my inspiration, my love, my life....

She blows me away when I watch her work a guard...I wish I had her energy.

I love you Vickie.

I know the feeling...here I am 50+ years old. I marched rifle last summer and now here I am working with a winter guard! I do the dance warm-ups along with the girls although I'm old enough to be their grandmother!! Yes, that's right, I found out that I am older than one of the girls grandmothers and older than the instructors mother! But when I'm working with the girls, I feel like a kid again! It's keeping me young...add that to the fact that my husband (the wonderful Tansea) is a kid at heart too!!

And yes, we'll be marching the CNY parade with the Renegades this weekend!

Oh GEEZ you two! Get a room already!!! :tongue:

They used to tell us that at camp...and sure enough at the very next raffle, we won one...we have one this weekend. :thumbup:

Oh GEEZ you two! Get a room already!!! :tongue:

Awww, c'mon, it's Valentine's Day all over again! :thumbup:

They used to tell us that at camp...and sure enough at the very next raffle, we won one...we have one this weekend. :thumbup:

You kids !

Still crazy after all these years, that's great

My wife and I are more in love every day we wake up! I know you both feel. It's GREAT when a relationship works, Lord knows my other two didn't!