some old corps photos

You could be right...there were so many corps back then, what about Ridge Raiders are they in those pics...

DA

Rochester Crusaders...early 70's that is Larry Darch and Bill McGrath in the snare line...two WDCHOF ers. In fact the snares are left to righ...Bill Stork, Larry Darch, Bill McGrath and Dave Denman!

Donny

1972, Jimmy Phillips, Brian Klefehn on tri's. I'm behind Billy with the big trips.

Edited by ereese

I remember they had a bald contra player back then.

Flying Dutchmen

dutchmen70s.jpg

photo c/o Mark Lewis

um...Durham Girls from Durham Ontario :-) and the corps with the red snares and gold shirts are Guelph Opti-Knights mid-70s.

Durham ... Dunhan ... who cares ... what I love about this pic (aside from from the short shorts or skirts) is the innocense of the momemt ... busses on the side ... low grandstand of faithful fans (also off to the side) ... equipment truck door open with quartermasters looking on ... competitors looking on ... houses in the background ... man ... those were the days ... and those days were well after my days ... BRAVO!!!!

:-)