Who got 1st place robbed from them

And Blue Devil Legend, I want to thank you (and I know you were just trying to be very nice) for the thread you started where you said you thought we should have won after watching the video.

It was very generous of you to say it, but I believe deep down, it could not be!

Thanks Nancy, if ANYONE deserved it, it was you. :laugh:

Here is the thread you mentioned:

1980 DCI Finals

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa Nancy, it's eerie you bring up that thread today, I wrote that exactly one year ago, on March 6th, 2004.

*cues Twilight Zone theme* b**bs

Edited by Blue Devil Legend

man i didnt mean for this thread to turn into a bunch of bashing other people's corps or disrespecting anyone or anything. i alos didnt want it to become a discussion of dci politics or bad judging, i just wanted people to state their oppinions on who they thought should have won and nothing more. not "oh man i wish i could change it." that's not right.

somebody close this thread. PLEASE!!!!!!

man i didnt mean for this thread to turn into a bunch of bashing other people's corps or disrespecting anyone or anything. i alos didnt want it to become a discussion of dci politics or bad judging, i just wanted people to state their oppinions on who they thought should have won and nothing more. not "oh man i wish i could change it." that's not right.

somebody close this thread. PLEASE!!!!!!

LOL!, Come on, what did you expect?...you opened a Pandora's Box and now you want to close it.....IMO that is just completely ridiculous! I mean you are the one who wrote the title right? "Who got robbed"

I have just come to the conclusion that both should've tied in 1980 BD and 27. That's my final conclusion. Would it have been so bad? :)

I have just come to the conclusion that both should've tied in 1980 BD and 27. That's my final conclusion. Would it have been so bad? :)

A tie???? Speaking for myself and my disrespectful SPACELINE, neither BD nor us would have been satisfied with a tie.

We would have wanted a bass drum "drumoff" to settle the score. b**bs

Wow.. I thought we were robbed in 1978...

Robert:

You did! That should have been a four way race for first. Madison was too far behind (according to the judges). I would have a you within 1/2 a point of BD.

Rocketman - 78

ampssuck

A tie???? Speaking for myself and my disrespectful SPACELINE, neither BD nor us would have been satisfied with a tie.

We would have wanted a bass drum "drumoff" to settle the score.  b**bs

You guys! b**bs