I have some pictures of you in a skirt, but it's not with the Kilties!  :blink:

(ya big brute!..I miss those Mongolian Cluster_____)!

Jim, I concur with Dave, Archie and Reilly were the Red and Green of the song...

Btw.. The Hershey song is a farce!  I figured I better own up before Handy comes online and busts my stones! hahaha!!!

Almost forgot about the MCF!

I thought the Hershey song you posted sounded familiar. It was the tune from Chocolate World just before the end of the ride, wasn't it? Now I can't get that stupid song out of my head. Effective marketing, I guess. Gotta go find some chocolate...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! hahahaha!!!

Almost forgot about the MCF!

I thought the Hershey song you posted sounded familiar.  It was the tune from Chocolate World just before the end of the ride, wasn't it?  Now I can't get that stupid song out of my head.  Effective marketing, I guess.  Gotta go find some chocolate...

Maybe I wont get banned,but there might be a brawl sometime down the road. :blink:  :P

all in fun. remember, Jimmy Russo walks on water, #### floats :P

Actually, Sun's never had a song about the dove/pigeon incident.

The night it happened in 1980, however, several of us did want to come to your hotel, chain you all to your beds, and burn the place down.   b**bs 

However, cooler heads eventually prevailed.   :P

Fran

Good thing DCA at Hershey was a "Home"show and most of the corps didn't need a hotel room. :P

Just after prelims I saw one of Westshores' bus drivers/helpers with a bunch of pigeon cases in the back of a pickup truck. When I asked him what the deal was he said if he told me he'd have to kill me before finals. :P

PS - Only Cabs song I heard had three words repeated over and over again. The tune was the "Rumps" and sop solo at end of the Cabs show in the mid 70s. Doing the rumps part was easy, singing to the solo part ws a mess.

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

YES!  I remember part of the verse!

I am I Jimmy Russo the Lord God of Hawthorne!!!

Shame that some of these are going away with the brain cells!

I remember two verses of that one but there was another one that went to the tune of la cucaracha that I don't remember. It's been about 5 years since I've heard it sung.

Alright..it looks looks it's dying here!

Ok here's the deal, if you have some good stuff, send it to me via email and I'll post it on your behalf anonymously...no one cares if it's me posting it or not, I currently have no affiliations so____________ if they can't take a joke!

If you send something Westhore/Buc's etc. related, I really won't be offended! (nor will the rest of the crew) So give it yer best shot!

Send them to jaminbenb@aol.com with a subject of "corps tunes" or something like that...do NOT send any files, I'll delete them! I just killed some virus crap and I'm not downloading squat!

please do this. it's in fun. we arent trashing anyone...#### we're begging for stuff on our own corps. I know Sun has ######## stuff, and so did Cru.

how about posting songs that are not about other corps, but re-written lyrics for entertainment? I remember one we sang to the tune of, "The Caissons go rolling along."

how about posting songs that are not about other corps, but re-written lyrics for entertainment?  I remember one we sang to the tune of, "The Caissons go rolling along."

New one since my time in the 70s....

"Roll Out Your M........"

Special lyrics to Barnacle Bill.