Cadets "beatbox"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it’s probably acceptable if the violation fits within the conceptual parameters of the musical and visual context within which the paradynamic expression represented by the symbolic excursion outside the contrived boundaries set by anachronistic congresses is portrayed.

Oh, and which way was the pit critter facing? Maroon side out?

oh yes, oh yes.  we must follow those all important rules.  oh my, oh my.  what will become of us if you don't follow the rules?  10 feet not 11.  10 feet not 11.  we can't go to 11 if the rules clearly state 10.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!???

Like them or not, rules should be enforced. By your logic, any rule that you don't like or don't agree with is petty and, therefore, should be ignored.

"Well, officer, I was only going 10 mph over the speed limit. That's not much."

"It was only $500 I didn't report on my tax return. That doesn't matter."

"I only stole one DVD player from the store. Can't you just forget it?"

Penalties begin July 8th ...

we are fixing it this week. We need mic stands.

Thanks for the clarification, George. I assume the grace period is to give corps a chance to correct issues?

The mics and amps need to go away.

oh yes, oh yes.  we must follow those all important rules.  oh my, oh my.  what will become of us if you don't follow the rules?  10 feet not 11.  10 feet not 11.  we can't go to 11 if the rules clearly state 10.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!???

um... yeah.

like it or not, that rule cost Renegades 2 places in '03. Yes, that was DCA, nto DCI, but the same rule exists in both.