i dont get into trouble on dcp.trouble finds me on dcp and follows me around :P

and i look in person like my pix, just a little thinner right now

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get into trouble on dcp.trouble finds me on dcp and follows me around :P

and i look in person like my pix, just a little thinner right now

Then I guess you will be easy to pick out. I will be the one in the cast! :-)

:worthy:

Hey Jeff....don't forget the Cabs Alumni in Exhibition, who I might add just ROCKED the house in Clifton!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in Lewisburg!!!!  :worthy:

Hey Frank....You told me to tell you where I was sitting for DCI's and you would blow my face off.......well I am going to be in Section D Row 8 this weekend in Lewisburg.......so feel free disassemble that section of the stadium:)

Where are you guys practicing Saturday?

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

Scoresman, thank you for that clarification.  <Flame bait and personal attack comments removed by mikemey. MM>

When did this place turn into RAMD??!?

Cut it out people. Stop trying to turn DCP into a slam-fest.

If you want to trash other corps and talk smack about people, there's another place you can go.

Here ya go

Edited by mikemey

When did this place turn into RAMD??!?

Cut it out people. Stop trying to turn DCP into a slam-fest.

If you want to trash other corps and talk smack about people, there's another place you can go.

Here ya go

Oh do not worry, they seem to know where RAMD is already. However, they are obviously misinformed.

I so need to block DCP and RAMD. TOO MUCH STRESS.

LOL

Scoresman, thank you for that clarification.  <Flame bait and personal attack comments removed by mikemey. MM>

dude no offense...people switch corps today for a variety of reasons. it isn't the end of the world, and despite some down right horrific behavior i have seen leveled at someone who switched corps this year, people continue to foster this mentality of you're with us or you're dead.

if there is one thing left in DCA that needs fixed other than not hiding in the winter and acting like it's military secrets, it that people could realize leaving a corps doesn't mean you're an ########, dead to me, etc.

Edited by mikemey

dude no offense...people switch corps today for a variety of reasons. it isn't the end of the world, and despite some down right horrific behavior i have seen leveled at someone who switched corps this year, people continue to foster this mentality of you're with us or you're dead.

if there is one thing left in DCA that needs fixed other than not hiding in the winter and acting like it's military secrets, it that people could realize leaving a corps doesn't mean you're an ########, dead to me, etc.

If you were not married and I was not happy with Dale, you deserve a big kiss right now.

END OF DISCUSSION!