Indianapolis Night show (SCORES)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BD doesnt break into the 3rd spot and SCV remains down, we won't have a West Coast Corps in the top 3.  If Scout and Regiemtn keep it up, we won't have a West Coast Corps in the top 5.

Anyone got any info on how long it has been since:

1) no west coast corps in top 3.

2) no west coast corps in top 5. (more of a stretch this yr)

Cheers, :worthy:

Sean

w/Stp:

There has never been a top 5 without a west coast corps in the history of DCI.

GO FOR THE GOLD, GAR . . . whoops, er, I mean CADETS!!!

(Doesn't have the same ring to it, ya know?!?!)  :worthy:

Hmmm . . . gotta think of a new yell . . . let's see - KILL BILL, CADETS, maybe?!?!

At least for this year, anyway . . .  :P

Oh well, anyway - CONGRATS CADETS!!!  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Kill Bill, Volume C

Interesting that a shift in scores in a venue where the accoustics RUIN the music is getting so much discussion.

If your corps "moved" up, enjoy yourselves, but don't take any of this as any sort of TREND.

The Judges must HATE this place, and many music-oriented fans wouldn't pay $2 to see a show here.

The good news: I understand this venue will be replaced in a few years with one having a retractible roof.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the gap between PR and Cavies/Cadets is closer to 3 points than 4. This makes it all the more possible that the title will not automatically go to the current top 2.

... and the slotting begins.

Would you mind explaining exactly what you mean by that comment in reference to the results of last night's show?

I like how I can't say it....but it was perfectly fine for Gail Royer to run around sporting a "Anybody but BD" button....

hypocrites

I actually had just about the same thought that you did. - B) - I remember the other night as I was logging on to check the results from Murfreesboro, I crossed my fingers and thought to myself, "I'd like to see someone other than the Cavies in first and I'd like to see either Scouts or PR in the top three." (Nothing against the Cavaliers or any other corps, of course, I just like to see things change around once in a while.) I only had to wait one extra day for both to happen.

^0^

edit: Last night, PR was 3.175 out of first place. In 1996, with two weeks to go before finals, they were 2.9 behind the Blue Devils ... anything's possible.

Edited by Orpheus