Phantom Regiment

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2005 Phantom Regiment...you are the BOMB!!!!!

In the 21 years I have volunteered as a cook, driver and souvie guy, I have met and been inspired by the most wonderful young men and women anyone could ever hope to meet. My life has been fulfilled by all of you in ways I could have never dreamt possible.

At Dress Rehearsal, your cards, hugs and best wishes meant more to me than you can ever know. The T-shirt many of you signed for me and gave me at the Des Plaines show is the shirt I am wearing for Finals Night! I'm just thrilled that my doctor is allowing me to come to Championships!!

You have made me so proud. I love you all! Go for it all! You deserve it! :worthy:

SUTA!!

Robert

To all the members of the 2005 Phantom Regiment,

You are making us alumni very proud. Continue your hard work, and here's to an outstanding season.

Buicks, please blow the speakers out of my theater on Thursday. :)

SUTA!

Phantom Regiment,

Words cannot express what this corps means to me. If it weren't for the Regiment, I wouldn't be here. Having been a member, though for a short time, has meant everything to me. Thank you for all you do and everything you stand for. Thanks Dan and all the instructional staff for everything you do. Thanks to all the management for continuing to make the Regiment the world class organization that it is. It gets better every year. Thanks to all the volunteers who keep the corps going. I sold souvies for 2 years so I know all the hard work that you do. Most of all, thanks to the current, past, and future members who keep the tradition of excellence and class, and ensure the continuing existance of the greatest corps to march on the face of the earth. I love you all.

SUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have phaith

Edited by phanreg

I've had a great feeling since I saw them rehearse at my alma mater way back in June. What was it that I yelled at the end of the Omaha show, right after their encore performance...? Oh yeah:

"TAKE IT HOME, REGIMENT!!"

Best of luck to all of you. Thanks for a great show.

Edited by huskerman15

I can't believe that this is the first time in the last four years that I have not been able to catch Phantom live. I made it a goal a few years ago to see you somewhere every year but sadly this summer my father was ill with cancer and passed way on July 7th. I want you all to know that whenever I was feeling very sad or just needed to get away from the madness of loosing a parent all I had to do was listen to the 2003 and 2005 shows on my iPod and I could escape for a while.

Phantom, thank you for the gift of your beautiful music. You are the best thing that has ever happend to Rockford and in my oppinion the best thing to ever happen to DCI.

Please bring home another Championship, you deserve it.

to all phantom regiment members,staff and management,

THANK YOU for an absolutely incredible drum corps experience this year!

you have truly shown the drum corps world through class, showmanship and an great program what it is all about.

all the best wishes for a great season finish.

regards,

bob

Phantom Regiment: I so enjoyed your San Jose APD that I just had to drive three hours on a spur of the moment burning desire to witness your show live. I was blown away by what I saw and heard! You should be very proud of what you have already achieved. I have have seen a lot of drum corps in the last forty years, but have never seen anything better than what I experienced at Rome, NY. I was smiling all the long way back home. Thank you for making my journey such a pleasant experience!

I am looking forward to seeing you in Foxboro and hoping the judges will grant you your full and just due!